Internship Financial Analyst H/F
Join a successful team in a new Cyber Intelligence market!
It's exciting to work in a startup that’s fundamentally disrupting how companies protect their digital assets across their extended ecosystem. CybelAngel, created 5 years ago in France, provides its solution to some of the world’s largest companies, detecting and managing cyber risks across all layers of the Internet to prevent business damages.
CybelAngel just raised € 10 millions to expand globally and develop its technology. As part of this fast-growing environment, we are looking for our future Finance Analyst during a 6-month internship to provide support on the financial scope and to structure our operations. So, if you dream big, have a huge appetite to learn and love to win as a team, do not hesitate to apply !
As Finance Analyst, you will be attached to our Finance Manager and you will:
- Assist Finance Manager in the preparation of the monthly reporting for the Board and the investors (financial statement and KPIs)
- Review annual budget and help in preparing re-forecasts
- Manage and optimize customer and supplier invoicing process
- Manage daily cash and prepare cash flow forecasts
- Look for new financing opportunities (subsidies) and support application
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses for strategic needs (identify new clients opportunities, optimize cash burn, increase scalability)
- And also, manage tasks, prioritize autonomous and participate in the team’s life and have fun!
- Business-school student with a focus on finance
- A first experience in finance (audit, advisory or controlling department of a company) is appreciable
- Good level in Excel
- English fluent
- Rigorous, autonomous, proactive, positive and team player
Location: Paris 3
Contract: Internship, full time (6 months)
July to December