Product Marketing Manager H/F
Join a successful team in a new Cyber Intelligence market!
It's exciting to work in a startup that’s fundamentally disrupting how companies protect their digital assets across their extended ecosystem. CybelAngel, created 5 years ago in Europe, provides its solution to some of the world’s largest Brands, giving them control over the data they share with their growing third party communities.
We are looking for our future Product Marketing Manager, in charge of defining the positioning, the launch strategy and the functionalities of our products.
You have to rely on CybelAngel’s global strategy as well as market specificities and customer feedback to define our product marketing strategy.
You are the product's referent!
Marketing Analysis and Definition of Product Features
- Perform a continuous monitoring and an analyse about the market and competition
- Collect customer feedback from the Sales team to match their needs in new features
Track product development
- Write and communicate the product’s marketing specifications (positioning, pricing ...) in relation with the studies conducted and CybelAngel’s strategy
- Become the "Voice of the Market" in the team
- Coordinate product’s development with Product Managers to be informed of product development milestones and launch date
Present and launch new product
- Present the new versions/features/products to Sales and Marketing teams
- Develop sales support tools (product sheets, presentations, demos, training ...) and accompany the Sales team in the construction of commercial speeches
- Support the Marketing team in the launch strategy (writing guidelines, presentations, launching announcements, …)
- Manage tasks and prioritize autonomously
- Participate in the team’s life and have fun!
- +3 years experiences as Product Marketing Manager on tech products
- Graduate from a business school or Engineer school / MSc or MBA
- Rigor, curiosity and strength of proposal
- Sense of organization and acute prioritization
- Excellent communication in French and English to understand, synthesize and explain complex problems in a simple way
- Good meaning of relational to interact with different teams (technical or business)
- Excellent proficiency of PowerPoint/Gslides et Excel/Gsheet
- Excellent analytical skills
- Previous experience in B2B industry
- Customer interaction experience face-to-face
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity or Big Data market
- Lieu : Paris 3ème
- Contrat : CDI