Sales Operations Analyst
Join a successful team in a new Cyber Intelligence market!
It's exciting to work in a startup that’s fundamentally disrupting how companies protect their digital assets across the extended ecosystem. CybelAngel, created 5 years ago in France, provides its solution to some of the world’s largest Brands, giving them control over the data they share with their growing third party communities.
Your role at CybelAngel
CybelAngel just raised € 10 millions to expand globally and develop its technology. As part of this fast-growing environment, we are looking for an ambitious Sales Operations Analyst who will assist with the sales effectiveness process, as well as sales training and onboarding. The successful candidate will partner with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to the Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, and Cybersecurity Analyst teams.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform standard sales operations activities, including accurate Salesforce.com data and reporting.
- Support worldwide sales organization with Salesforce reporting, dashboards, metrics, and KPIs.
- Monitor sales team progress and win/loss analysis and propose improvements.
- Generate and maintain documentation of key Sales processes and policies.
- Create an exceptional Onboarding experience for new Sales Hires.
- Organize sales materials in a way that makes them easily accessible to the team.
- Support Finance and HR in executing an efficient Sales Compensation process.
- Administer our Salesforce instance to support Sales, Marketing, Cybersecurity analysts, Partners, HR and Finance.
- Support the associated tool stack that enables business processes across all teams including Groove, Liid, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Marketo, ensuring that the sales team has access to the tools that they need.
- Manage the demo environment used by our Sales team during the sales process.
- Conduct regular training on Salesforce enhancements, sales processes, industry, etc.
- Work on special projects as they arise including but not limited to presentations, industry and research related projects, sales analytics, RFI/RFP Responses etc.
- Partner with Accounts Executives to gather required documentation to close deals (signed contracts, POs etc.)
Critical Success Factors:
- Experience in sales operations, including working with sales to ensure accurate data in Salesforce, accurate reporting, support for business planning, etc.
- Strong Salesforce, operational, and admin skills, with ability to quickly make changes, build reports, and support common business changes and updates.
- Generally tech savvy, with ability to quickly learn and manage new systems and processes.
- Highly team-oriented and collaborative, ability to work effectively in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- High degree of productivity and time management skills; able to continually juggle multiple (often competing) requests and deliver the desired business results.
- Be able to identify problems and redirect and/or escalate them to the appropriate internal group for resolution.
- University degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales operations, business analyst or related role - preferably in a high-tech or software company.
- Mandatory experience with Salesforce.com.
- Fundamental understanding of key metrics which drive a sales organization.
- Must have exceptional and effective communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to assess problem situations and identify causes, gather and process relevant information, and recommend solutions.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Salesforce.com Administration certification is a plus.
- Dynamic and young company with strong values.
- Based in the center of Paris (3rd district).