Legal Counsel H/F
Join a successful team in a new Cyber Intelligence market!
It's exciting to work in a startup that’s fundamentally disrupting how companies protect their digital assets across their extended ecosystem. CybelAngel, created 7 years ago in Europe, provides its solution to some of the world’s largest Brands, giving them control over the data they share with their growing third party communities.
As Legal Counsel, you will report directly to the Legal Manager of the company.
- Draft, review, negotiate and conclude all types of agreements (CyberSecurity- IT/Tech/SaaS agreements, service agreements, data protection agreements, …) in english and french
- Provide legal and compliance support to all our teams
- Support especially sales team and our growth
- Participate in continuous improvement processes for the legal function
- Update the existing legal documentation
- Provide training/onboarding to new employees on legal issues relating to our business
- Cooperate with corporate functions such as finance, HR to senior leadership executives
- Work closely with external legal counsel when necessary
- Master degree with good knowledge of contract law / business law. Good knowledges and skills of IP & corporate law would be appreciated.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as Legal Counsel in a similar role or as lawyer in a global law firm
- Ability to lead negotiations for complex and international contracts
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills in legal English
- Bilingual French and English : you are at ease switching from one language to the other. Daily work language is English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solver with a pro-business approach. Ability to work as business partner.
- High motivation to work with cultural diversity.
Lieu : Paris, France
Contrat : CDI à temps plein